The Austrian Trade Commission Johannesburg is looking for a Market Research Officer. The position is full-time, start date as soon as possible.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and compilation of market intelligence for various industry sectors
- Identify suitable business partners for Austrian companies
- Active monitoring of the local market and industry opportunities
- Independent correspondence in English
- Plan and organize business trips, meetings, trade fairs and events
- Administrative duties
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to read and understand German is advantageous. Some familiarity with the German language would be ideal.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) and willingness to learn new applications
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to provide fast and comprehensive service to Austrian companies
- Minimum qualification required: University graduate, preferably in business or law
- High degree of personal integrity, trustworthiness and discretion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Commitment and a flexible approach to a varied workload
- Salary depending on experience
- Medical aid and RA contribution
- A pleasant and interesting workplace in a busy trade promotion office
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge base in a variety of industries
Send applications to email@example.com / Subject: Job opening Market Research Officer by 17 October 2021. Include a short motivational letter and your CV in PDF Format. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you have not received a response by 24 October, consider your application unsuccessful.