Austria Connect Sub-Saharan Africa – Our premier conference in Sub-Sahara Africa for the first time!
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is proud to announce that its premier business conference for executives of Austrian subsidiaries will take place in South & Sub-Sahara Africa (Nairobi, Lagos and Johannesburg) in November 2018.
The one-day conference on the Johannesburg leg on 21 November 2018 will deliver cutting-edge insights on relevant business issues and of course, abundant opportunity for networking!
The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency, Rosebank, Johannesburg.
The program includes:
- economic outlook
- profiling of the current hotspots in infrastructure development projects
- insights of our Austrian Trade Commissioners and experts from the region
- South Africa’s standing as an investment destination
- advice on export & project finance
- exploration of the opportunities that arise out of the New Economy i.e. digitalisation, big data, automatisation incl. tech hubs and start-ups
The program will be conducted in English and is subject to change without prior notification. The day concludes with an evening networking reception at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg. Plus ones are welcome at the evening reception.
Who should attend?
- Executives of Austrian subsidiaries based in South Africa and/or other Sub-Sahara African countries
- Austria-based executives of companies involved in the operation of Sub-Sahara African subsidiaries
- Executives of Austrian companies planning to set up a subsidiary in Sub-Sahara Africa
- South African and/or Sub-Sahara African representatives of Austrian companies
- Austrians working as executives for top South African and/or Sub-Sahara African companies
Feel free to share this invitation within your Austrian network in South Africa and/or Sub-Saharan African.
We look forward to welcoming you in Johannesburg!
For more information please visit the Austrian Trade Commission’s Website.