ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA is happy to announce its partnership and support for the 14th German-African Energy Forum which is to take place from 25.-26. March in Hamburg, Germany.
The Forum focuses on innovative solutions for a carbon-neutral economic transformation of the African continent.
- High Level Outlook: Africa’s Green Deal? – Can a Carbon-Neutral Industrialisation be Achieved?
- German-African Flagship Projects as a Stepping Stone Towards Africa’s Green Deal
- Africa’s Hydropower Future – Which Role will Hydropower Play in the Low-Carbon Future of Africa?
- Power-to-X: What is Africa’s Role in the Global Green Deal?
- Promoting Value Chain Development: Green Energy Solutions for Local Value Addition
- Scaling-Up Renewable and Off-Grid Energy Solutions
- Innovative Financing Solutions for Energy Projects in Africa
Please find all details here: www.energyafrica-forum.com
The German-African Energy Forum 2019 attracted more than 400 delegates from over 50 countries, including decision-makers from business and politics from Africa and Europe, high-level speakers from private and public sector, as well as ministers and stakeholders from Africa.
Original Article: Austrian Trade Commission