Tall, tanned and only 31, Austria’s rising political star Sebastian Kurz oozed confidence as he strode to blaring pop music into Graz’s main square — seemingly with good reason.Read More
Category: Austrian News
Austria’s squabbling centrist coalition looked increasingly on the brink Friday as Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz made clear he would pull his centre-right People’s Party (ÖVP) out of the government if he becomes its new chief.Read More
A promising vaccine for the Zika virus is now being tested by Themis Bioscience GmbH, a specialized biotech company developing prophylactic vaccines against emerging tropical infectious diseases.Read More
The Vienna Energy Forum 2017 (VEF 2017) will bring together over 1600 participants, including heads of State, ministers, energy experts, representatives of international and non-governmental organizations, academia, civil society and the private sector.Read More
September 28 , 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get all latest News around the Austrian Business Chamber
- Sebastian Kurz to win elections? Austrian News powered by AustrianBC
- Best Countries for Business – Austria ranked 24th according to FORBES
- COULD HIGHER INTEREST RATES LEAD TO HIGHER INFLATION?
- The Vienna Economic Chamber is heading to South Africa!
- Dawie Roodt, Efficient Group Chief Economist writes about Crypto-Currency